- Somehow I got saddled with coordinating our department's graduation reception, printing the graduation programs, writing and delivering the commencement address. Basically, I did everything and when I got home, I was beat. To make matters worse, my mentally ill uncle shows up at my house uninvited.
- I stupidly accepted 3 teaching assignments over the summer and an advising gig. Money was the motivator but damn if I'm not swamped.
- I have an article deadline of August 15th and I haven't even begun the initial research. Eeek!
- To get out of finishing the Couch to 5K program again, I told my husband I was going to do a 30 Day Shred, Zumba, occasional run hybrid rotation for July. Of course, he's holding me to it even though I've got a bright new shiny box of Turbo Fire workouts to try.
- Decided to spend the month of July tracking my spending and OMG, no wonder I'm always broke.
- The tags on my car have expired and I got an extension to get my catalytic converter replaced but I don't want to fork over the money since my husband is giving me his car in January.
- I'm going nuts being cooped up in this house...but I need to save for our trip to England in December.
I would like to say that being in the Dirty Thirties was hard because of what life throws at you but I'm coming to realize, my life is hard because I make a lot of dumb ass choices.