Saturday, February 6, 2010

In Sickness and In Health - Illness, Marriage and Money

I've been out of commission exercise-wise for about a week now.  I finally did get to the doctor's on Wednesday and was told I had neck spasms (aka torticollis) that would only go away with muscle relaxers, high dosage ibuprofen and ice packs.   Today is Saturday and my neck is still giving me fits.  Wah!

To make things worse, hubby and I are going through a rough patch right now so I believe my stress level is partially to blame for my slow recovery time.  I made a grave error in judgment, have taken full responsibility for the mistake and now it's just a matter of waiting to see if hubby is willing to meet me halfway.  There were some good signs last night so I remain hopeful even while I feel deep hurt and pain caused by my actions.

As for the budget, I decided to pull $50 from my overdraft protection budget.  I have about $300 I can use so I'm hoping this $50.00 will help me get through the month without needing to take any loans. I did spend $20.32 in the last 3 days, primarily on food for DH and I since I haven't really been able to stand up and cook for a long period of time without pain (or dizziness from the drugs).

Amount Spent: 20.32
Total Remaining: 33.11 ($50.00 added from overdraft protection account)

No comments:

Post a Comment